Tuesday 10 November 2009

5 Site football for Comic Relief Group

5 site football for Comic Relief

Hi there, to all the Information Technology with foundation year, my name is Ahmed Ibrahim and I am planning Comic Relief on Friday 19th March 2010 to raise money for young people who has disabilities, the whilst many young people lead fulfilling and exciting lives, others face enormous challenges and experience problems that they find difficult to solve on their own.

I am trying to take day out these young people to a trip of their choice so without your support and encouragement I don’t thing that I can manage my own.

Where your money goes
All the money we raise or donate will help to transform these young people who desperately need your support.
To raise this money I am planning to organise 5 sites Football. For all the university who want take part and help these young people.

Whose is taking part?
Students and all the other staff all you need is to come up your team including goal keeper and 5 other players so that makes 6 player each team. So the 6 one will be sub.

So let’s do it together and change life’s.

How to enter the competition
To enter all you need is to provide your team details and £5 entry.

Many Thanks

No comments: