Thursday 12 November 2009

How Facebook, Twitter, Skype and mobile phones can be used in teaching and learning?

In my opinion I thing Facebook can be used as educational purpose, because Facebook is social networking website, so basically its much easier to connect teacher and student were you can make your own group and discus about any issues about the modules or communicate your lectures if they online at that particular time.

Using a Twitter in educational purpose I don’t thing its good idea, because in my opinion the whole purpose of Twitter as it appears to me like a chat room kind of network. nevertheless there are a many of celebrities using Twitter, so its simple to flow them your favorite celebrities but personally I don’t thing using Twitter as it didn't interest me because there are many people using @ the same time so it was getting jam the webpage and it took wile to upload the page so that makes irritating and wasting time.

Skype is software that allows the world’s conversations and the good thing for Skype is free and you can download the software anytime and start fun with life phone calls.

In my opinion have a Skype account to communicate my family around the world and I found easy to use this software, on the other hand I think this would be a excellent thought for educational purposes as we would be able to be in touch with other from in the region of the world who are doing the similar course as us so we can discuss any topics and debate life.

Do you thing its good idea to use twitter for an educational teaching?

What is your opinion about Twitter?

No comments: